Welcome To Krishna Pandit Site





Friends,
Want to do something for New Talent in music field.

This is for new Hindi Album...

Are you a singer, composer, lyricist, music arranger?
If you are looking for a break, please contact me as soon as possible. let's make a FRESH Suffy Songs which will be FREE to download on http://krishnapandit.com

I do have some compositions ready Only thing is, you must be willing to spend for the charges of recording studio + music arrangement
(approx Rs. 4000/- to 5000/- per song)

I will compose songs for FREE, If you are a composer that is fine too.
There are many upcoming lyricist (I know them personally) who won't charge for the poem/song (I hope).

So, if you are a singer, please record any song in your voice and send it (mp3/wave file) to



e-mail :
kapstudio@ymail.com
kisna.world@yahoo.com